What is the Putzmaus?
Feel the Difference
The following photo is from an EGB (economizer) with 2500 tubes of ID 44 mm. The PUTZMAUS needed about 30-40 seconds for one tube with a perfectly clean result! The darker tubes are cleaned, the surrounding brown ones are still full of soot.
Back to “as new” condition with one return pass of the PUTZMAUS with the soft cleaning brush.
The tubes on the outer rim needed the harder reconditioning brush due to bigger deposits but still only a single return run to go back to “as new” condition!
The Putzmaus® Advantage
Putzmaus® is an Austrian designed and precision engineered tube cleaning system that has been in use in Europe for more than 20 years.
Conceived specifically to increase boiler efficiency and reduce fuel consumption, Putzmaus® tube cleaning equipment also protects metal tubes from unnecessary loss of material, which extends the life of the tube. Putzmaus brushes are made from soft stainless steel, and pulse forward and backward in the tube with no spinning action. You save on both energy and repair costs.
Putzmaus® is the best!
- Soft stainless steel brushes won’t scratch or scar giving tubes years of additional use
- All residue and corrosion is removed restoring tubes to a high polish and maximum efficiency
- Air-driven hose feeds and returns automatically–anyone can use it
- No gauges to monitor
- No pre-cooling required–high-temperature hose is rated to 400°C
- Residue is pushed to far end of tube and remains there for easy vacuuming
- Minimal clearance space required
- Compact design makes it easy to carry and store
- Economical pricing
Watch and be amazed!
More Demonstration Videos