GreenOil Standard ApS are based in Denmark; they design, produce and market a unique series of oil filtration solutions, breaking traditions in which oil cleaning has been performed for decades, mostly with centrifuges.
GreenOil offer a patented oil filtration system for cleaning and removing water from any type of oil application (HFO excluded).
The most efficient system on the market, maintains optimal oil efficiency.
Since 2008, thousands of filter systems have been installed onboard all types of vessels and ashore in various industrial plants.
Among these ships are the world’s largest container vessels – The Triple-E series.
M/V Maersk Mc Kinney Moller, 1 of 20 Triple-E vessels
These are the world largest container vessels using GreenOil filters.
Onboard each vessel, 10 x GreenOil filters are installed for different applications.
Filters to Replace Existing Separators?
With the development of a unique series of filtration systems for lubrication oil in engines, GreenOil filters are suitable to replace existing separators onboard or in newbuildings.
GreenOil are offering a unique product; they are the only manufacturer on the market, who are able to remove free water particles, emulsified and bound water from any oil type!
See the system in action below :
GreenOil Performance Vs Centrifugal Separator
GreenOil has been awarded a No Objection Letter - NOL (click here to download) from MAN Energy Solutions, saying that the GreenOil system is capable to be used instead of traditional separators.
- Less particle amount overall
- Less soot particles measured
- Less insoluble content
- Less varnish content
- Less stress on the oil without heating
- Extended lifetime of the oil
- No risk of water contamination
Where can the Filters be Used?
- Engine – Lubrication oil
- Fuel Oil – Diesel and Marine Gas Oil
- Stern tube, Azimuth and Thruster – EAL Bio, Lubrication and Hydraulic oil
- Gear and Hydraulic power packs – Gear and Hydraulic oil
- Mobile oil filtration and high water removal solutions
- GreenOil systems clean oil more effectively than even the best centrifuges
- Short return on your investment, typically within 6 - 10 months
- 8 - 10 times less energy consumption than a separator
- No sludge production – no wasted oil, savings from no disposal
- Clean oil, secure operational reliability and durability!
The necessity for absolutely clean oil is commonly known as good practice. Downtime and repairs may be reduced 5 - 10 times for hydraulic systems, 4 - 8 times for lubrication system oils and oil lifetime may be prolonged by 4 - 8 times. Improved filtration is thus vital to reduce cost, repairs, and downtime. The unique combined GreenOil filter yields a new top class standard for particle filtration.
Service & Maintenance
- Danish quality manufactured
- Water separator totally maintenance free
- ”No skilled work” – filter insert changed:
- without tools
- without oil spill
- without oil contact
- carried out in few minutes
- Replacement without interrupting main system
Filter replacement in just 1:30 minute:
Replacement of filter cartridges are carried out in few minutes, without using any tools, with absolutely no oil contact and no oil spill at all.
References from Companies
Click here to read through real life cases
Or see pdfs in the following links:
- Maersk Line | Thousands of GreenOil systems have been installed:
Link to Maersk 3E case
- Intership Navigation | Replacement of separators with GreenOil:
Link to UBC Cork case
- DFDS Seaways | Optimizing the oil system and engine lub. oil:
Link to DFDS case
- Torm | Sheep wool better than centrifuge:
Link to TORM case
Maersk Group Filter Installations
Click here to visit GreenOil Website.