With their modular system, consisting of 8 product groups and 27 ranges, SEEPEX provides customers with tailor-made pumps covering a vast number of applications.
Growing disposal costs, strict environmental standards governing wastewater and other waste, shorter port laytime and enormous competitive pressure – the requirements facing the marine industry are as rough as the high seas.
SEEPEX pumping solutions successfully perform for many years in the shipping industry.
Some sample applications :
- Processing and disposing of waste and wastewater
- Pumping bilge water
- Separating oil/water
- Loading and unloading chemicals and raw materials
- Handling drilling mud
- Pumping brine
- Handling liquid mud
SEEPEX pumps satisfy even the most stringent requirements, and appeal particularly with these specific properties :
- Varying drive types
- Anti-magnetic design
- Block design for a small footprint
- Compliant with regulations from the classification societies
- High and constant flow rates
- Horizontal or vertical installation
- Reversible operation
- Resistant to shock and vibration